Agent 99 worked with Indie rock / punk band, Rebel Racket, executing advertising/PR via social media platforms, building relationships with venue promoters, booking gigs, scheduling rehearsals, and project managing photo and video shoots of live shows, in addition to post producing the editing and finishing of the live performance music videos.
Band Management & Producing duties:
• Building contacts with bands, bookers and music venues (such as; The Rock Shop, The Shrine & Spike Hill), procuring and booking standard concert gigs and other alternative, performance opportunities for indie rock/punk band, Rebel Racket
• Managed band's rehearsal calendar and space
• Responsible for monitoring band budget for productive use, such as; keeping monthly rehearsal rent payment current, reproduction and proliferation of PR materials; flyers, posters, supplies, etc
• Enlisted videographer and still photographers to film/document the band's rehearsals and gigs throughout NYC and Bklyn at music venues; The (Original) Trash Bar, The Shrine, The Delancey and The Rock Shop.
• Organized media materials and created edits of the band's rehearsals and live concert performances (utilizing running footage and stills).
• Responsible for managing the band's press & social media platforms; YOUTUBE Channel, Reverbnation, Facebook and Twitter pages,
setting up, creating, editing, uploading content.
• Featured in "The Deli Magazine's 10th Anniversary Issue"
• Appeared on punk web show, "ReW & WhO?".
Videos: Live Shows
The Music videos were shot LIVE during the band's debut gig at The Trash Bar.
Rebel Racket is:
Vocals / Rhythm Guitar: Shamro
Lead Guitar: JT
Drums: Ari Holub
Sound Engineer: Owen McCarthy
Producer / Video Editor: Agent 99 | Namakula
Rebel Racket, was one of the featured bands profiled in indie music magazine, The Deli's, 10th Anniversary Issue.
Want to know more?
Contact us for a consult or to project manage a live show or event.